Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hey Family,

Sain uu? So today I've run really low on time and so I'll get in as much about this week as I can and also answer your guys questions. Elder Quinton didn't have English at all this week so it was a great week for teaching! I love every opportunity we have to get out and it was great to get out and do more of it then usual! Usually when my companions teaching I do extra language study or work on the area book, and he studies Mongolian while I teach. My companion teaches a family and so a lot of the time I end up having these huge conversations with their youngest son (who can't pay attention long enough to sit through the lessons), and so I ask him about Mongolian and he just fires off questions about anything. I'm still getting the opportunity to translate a lot in the ward (we have an American Elder's Quorum teacher) and I'm really working on continually improving in the language. And I'd be totally fine with forgetting English right now to do it! I included a picture of us making buuz with our Bishop and his wife, and a few of the members of the ward. Sorry out of time, I love the work! I love you guys!

Elder Jolley

Making buuz


A feel of Ulaanbaatar

No comments:

Post a Comment