Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pictures!

We received these pictures from Ryan last week. They were taken during New Mission President's week. It was nice to put faces with names. He continues to love his experience with "everything" at the MTC. He says the language is coming. A lot of interesting sounds, but he says it's a bit easier than most because there is no conjugation in the Mongolian language. It's been hard work, but very satisfying and he feels he is being strengthened by the Lord all the time. In his letter to Brayden he says "think of the happiest place on earth.... that's where I am".

Aхлагч Jolley and Aхлагч Wilson (6/13/2010)

Elder Jolley, Elder Wilson, Elder Reeve and Elder Huff

President and Sister Mecham with the MTC Mongolian District

1 comment:

  1. What a good Elder! When I see him at the MTC he couldn't look happier! Ryan is a good kid, if I could give one, of many, good reasons why I didnt give up on going back on my mission...it would be because I had Ryan as a close friend!

    ReplyDelete