Monday, December 20, 2010

Dear Family,

Христийн мэндэлсний байр хургеэ!!! Merry Christmas! A cooked goose for everyone! I can't tell you how stoked I am for Sunday/Saturday and I'm going to save some of the events of this week until the call. With that password good to go, I'll be on about 10 o'clock or so, so 7 your time. YEAH! I did link to the blog last week, thanks for that. It was гайхалтай (amazing)! Thanks for all the work you do there Mom. A certain package did arrive this week, actually a few. Thanks to everyone for the Christmas love! Especially thanks for doing such a great job of getting gifts/stockings for the rest of the Elders. They don't know what's coming, but they know that you sent them gifts and are very grateful and excited- especially Elder Ganbolthd for his new wallet (I hear about it almost daily)! Nothing has been opened yet so no worries there. I'm including the pictures of my last Preparation Day, Elder Wilson, Reeve, and I made some delish pizza! Notice the chub that Elder Wilson and I are sporting. Hmmm.... we're workin' on it. Also I'm sending the pictures of Эрдэнэцэцэг's baptism, I'll talk about that in a sec, what a great night! Transfers are coming this Thursday, and I'm anxious to see what happens.... I love it here in Chingeltei, but of course whatever happens is where I'm supposed to be and that's always exciting. I'll find out on Thursday where I'll be so I'll let you know Saturday. Also, I just barely met the Clarks! I've been hoping all week to meet them, I am amazed at their confidence, their friendliness, and how well they've already adjusted here! Truly the Lord qualifies whom He calls. And President Clark is definitely qualified- he knows 6 languages and has already hired a private Mongolian tutor I guess... I'm glad I've got a head start!

Elder Wilson and Elder Jolley with their "delish pizza!"

Эрдэнэцэцэг's baptism

Hmmmm.... this computer is freezing on me like crazy and I've lost a ton of time.... so I'm going to have to cut my email at that. But I want to share with you a scripture from the Bible that I found and really loved this week. Ezekiel 34:11-13. I love the way it describes our Good Shepard and how He feels about us.

Love you all, I'm sorry this is a short email but I'll fill the rest in on Saturday. Merry Christmas!

Ахлагч Райн Жолий

No comments:

Post a Comment