Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 20th Letter Update

миний гэр бүи

I'm almost out of this "fancy" paper" so soak up the speedy had written letters while we can - in a little while we'll be doing pouch mail!
янзтай (means: "all kinds of cool!", my new favorite word in conversation).

Elder Wilson's visa is sitting in the travel office right now and so unless somethings changes, he's outta here on Tuesday. I guess the visas are classified as "in progress" or "invited". The latter meaning that you've been granted a Mongolian visa. Elder Huff and Elder Wilson's status reads "invited" and once you receive that, they mail your visa to you. Elder Huff's visa is "en route" and is hoping it will be here in time to fly. I had to promise the Sister at the visa office that I would not come in every day to check, but I'm hoping it gets approved or sent the end of this week or early next week. But for the time, being here is where I'm supposed to be and that's great!

Before I forget, last week Elder Wilson and I were released as zone leaders and Elder Slater and Clark were assigned to fill in. It's been a great opportunity to serve with the Elders in our branch and my hope is that the new ZL will take where we left off and run with it! They already are and so I'm excited to see what happens. Thank you so much for the love and support and with luck my next letter will have some updates on my departure schedule!

Aхлагч жолий


The Mongolian Group: the District, Elder and Sis. Ford with Bro. Anderson and Bro. Evans (English teachers)

The District • August 20, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment