Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things are in the works!

Ryan's email received early this morning:

Ger buth, Cain oo?

Oh man... these keyboards don't do Mongolian any justice. It's blowing my mind that school is starting! I can't believe that the summers over, but change is always exciting! Thank you for the pictures I love em! Any chances of some hard copies? Not a ton but love seeing them!

First off- Elder Wilson got his visa! First American missionary to get one in over a year! Woohoo! There approving visa's on an individual basis and so Elder Huff's was approved earlier this week and it's being shipped over "as I type." So this means two things... 1. WE'RE GOING TO MONGOLIA!!!! 2. Elder Reeve and I will probably not receive our's until after our Tuesday travel itinerary so we will probably be here for another week or so. But again, I can't believe how the Lord blesses us and so we are all incredibly excited. Since I am not sure when I'll be leaving it hasn't really hit me yet, so I'm trying to continue my studying and preparations at full speed and be ready for whatever comes. Thanks so much for the package! I got the socks (much thanks) and am steadily trucking through the Scotcharoos. I'm glad you got all the pictures- I had tons! I tried to edit them all for you so there weren't tons of extras... and I totally forgot about the video, go easy on me we were still super new then! But I'm glad you liked it and especially in the coming weeks I'll try to take some more good en's. For a interesting side note, my flight will most likely be to Korea! From LAX then once we land in Seoul it's straight to the UB.

I've got to keep this one a short email to try and catch up on some others so I'll fill in the rest in my letter. I love you guys and pray for you in your circumstances. Keep the Lord in mind, and more importantly I've been learning, make sure you take a step back and see the big picture. When we pray for strength in a certain area, usually God give us a trial to strengthen us. What incredible love that is! I think this is no exception. Look at this through that lens- our Heavenly Father loves us enough to gives us opportunities to be strengthened, in the way He knows will be best for us. I love you all and thank you for all your support, on the mission and off! Amjitht!

Elder Jolley

No comments:

Post a Comment