Sunday, January 23, 2011

Addition to last week....

Oh Family! So remember last week when I emailed you later and said my other email wrong? Well, I'm doing that again! I'm going back to Sansar! I just found out from Elder Davis that I'll be replacing Elder Wilson there as the District Leader and to pack up and be at the Mission Office by 9 tomorrow morning. So I'm going back to my birthplace. I just talked with President Clark a bit, and his goal is that now things will settle down and get back to long transfers, we'll see what happens! Elder Wilson, as you know, was in Sansar, but he is now becoming the Assistant to the President as Elder Davis is leaving in about a month or so. That means he's doing office work for the next couple months and I don't think it's fully hit him yet- his mission's about to change a ton. My new, new companion is going to be Elder Amarbaysgalan. He left on his mission 2 months after I did, and we're going to do great work together! But I wanted to let you guys know and of course I'll have more for you next week. Take care!

Elder Jolley

P.S. I did get to send those pictures to you guys. 1 is of the Family Home Evening I did with Elder Wilson and Elder Amarbaysgalan in Sansar last week, plus the delish pizza's we made. The other is of me in Songino, a cool shot of the industrial side of town in the background. Love you guys!


Family Home Evening in Sansar January 19, 2011

Ryan in Songino

No comments:

Post a Comment